on the island in Chinese
- A great number of water fowls dwell on the island ..
- Most of the people on the island are fisher folk .
- Three months on the island was what his soul craved .
- I have a shrewd guess that john-a-fenne is on the island .
- Two nights later, on the island of st. thomas, we unveiled the new car model .
- In early 1961 washington began to hear increasing reports of unrest on the island .
- Genoa had ceded corsica to france in 1768, after a series of revolts on the island .
- Hugh was still speaking, lying on his oars, when there came a great shout from among the willows on the island .
- Winter was the best of all seasons on the island and he looked forward to it through all the rest of the year .
- The old man lived with a little dog on the island
"on the instability of human glory" in Chinese, "on the installment plan" in Chinese, "on the instant" in Chinese, "on the international plane" in Chinese, "on the internet" in Chinese, "on the island sun" in Chinese, "on the jig" in Chinese, "on the job" in Chinese, "on the job professional training" in Chinese,