on the beat in Chinese
- The policeman on the beat moved up the avenue impressively .
- It is easier to print wire services dispatches than have a reporter on the beat .
- He enjoyed his daily conversation with his customers, the jokes he shared with the policeman on the beat .
- Put me back on the beat . no vehicle
- Every time we ' ve been out on the beat together
- By the end of the number they were all finally playing on the beat
- Tiger on the beat ii
- You will not arrive on the top note on the beat but will need to turn around to descend
在这样的节奏下( 4个为一组)你不会吹到最高的音符，此时你应当转头下行(即从高到低的演奏音阶） 。
- On the streets separating lecture halls and gymnasiums , make - believe incidents can be staged , giving young policemen experience in lifelike situations they are likely to confront when they first go out on the beat
- Danny lee - who was to find even greater fame in such classics as john woo s the killer , liu chia - liang s tiger on the beat 2 , and his self - directed true crime thrillers dr . lamb - wisely chooses not to try an impersonation of bruce
- More examples： 1 2
"dead beating" in Chinese, "fork beat" in Chinese, "direct beat" in Chinese, "droped beat" in Chinese, "honeycomb beat" in Chinese, "beating in" in Chinese, "beat reporting" in Chinese, "capture beats" in Chinese, "batch beating" in Chinese, "on the basketabll team" in Chinese, "on the battlefield" in Chinese, "on the beach" in Chinese, "on the beach waikiki" in Chinese, "on the beam" in Chinese, "on the bed" in Chinese, "on the bed lay a beautiful girl" in Chinese, "on the beer" in Chinese, "on the bench" in Chinese,