on land in Chinese
How to pronounce "on land""on land" in a sentence"on land" meaning
- Swans are surprisingly awkward on land .
- The bank refused to accept any mortgage on land ...
- He had no intention of showing himself on land at all .
- Amphibians live partly in water and partly on land .
- "come, dick!" said the doctor, setting his foot on land .
- Many high-gain stations will be deployed on land and ocean bottom .
- They were to be places of work and residence on land of low value .
- It is scarcely practical to consider deep burial of the detectors on land .
- Africa was the only continent in which we could meet our foes on land .
- This strange phase of the war on land and in the air astounded everyone .
What is the meaning of on land in Chinese and how to say on land in Chinese? on land Chinese meaning, on land的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.