on board a ship in Chinese
How to pronounce "on board a ship""on board a ship" in a sentence
- One feels cooped up in a cabin on board a ship .
- I consulted neither father nor mother any more, nor so much as sent them word of it; but leaving them to hear of it as they might, without asking god's blessing, or my father's, without any consideration of circumstances or consequences, and in an ill hour, god knows, on the first of september 1651 i went on board a ship bound for london .
- When fitting a piece of pipe , how do you determine the exact position on board a ship
- Seafarers on board a ship shall be provided with food free of charge during the period of engagement
- Every effort should be made by those responsible in port and on board a ship to facilitate shore leave for seafarers as soon as possible after a ship ' s arrival in port
- On the first of september 1651 i went on board a ship bound for london ; never any young adventurer s misfortunes , i believe , began sooner , or continued longer than mine
- " oil " means any persistent oil such as crude oil , fuel oil , heavy diesel oil , lubricating oil and whale oil , whether carried on board a ship as cargo or in the bunkers of such a ship
- A ship ' s power station is a plant which generators and continuously supplies electric power to various auxiliary machinery on board and meets the electric power demands of the whole ship . normally , a ship ' s power station consists of a prime mover , generators and their ancillary equipment ( to form generators sets ) and distribution boards , being an essential part of the power system on board a ship
- The statistics referred to in paragraph 1 of this guideline should record the numbers , nature , causes and effects of occupational accidents and occupational injuries and diseases , with a clear indication , as applicable , of the department on board a ship , the type of accident and whether at sea or in port
"on better than" in Chinese
, "on bilingual teaching" in Chinese
, "on bit" in Chinese
, "on blast" in Chinese
, "on board" in Chinese
, "on board a ship, aboard" in Chinese
, "on board attitude control system" in Chinese
, "on board bill of lading" in Chinese
, "on board bl" in Chinese
What is the meaning of on board a ship in Chinese and how to say on board a ship in Chinese? on board a ship Chinese meaning, on board a ship的中文
，on board a ship的中文
，on board a ship的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.