oligopoly in Chinese
How to pronounce "oligopoly"Synonyms of "oligopoly""oligopoly" in a sentence"oligopoly" meaning
- This concept has been used analytically in the linked curve model of oligopoly and the theory of monopolistic competition .
- Oligopoly and initiate allocation of emission right
- Modeling in the oligopoly market based on multiagent
- On calculating and regulating of oligopolies ' social welfare
- Oligopoly : a choice for optimizing the structure of industrial markets
- A study on advertising competition tactics in the oligopoly markets
- The kinky oligopoly demand curve and rigid prices " , 1947 , jpe .
淫寡头需求曲线和价格刚性" , 1947年jpe
- Game analysis of asymmetric oligopoly competition in telecommunication
- The petrol market is an oligopoly
- Dynamic game of high - tech development investment in dual - oligopoly market
- (economics) a market in which control over the supply of a commodity is in the hands of a small number of producers and each one can influence prices and affect competitors
"oligopolistic behavior" in Chinese, "oligopolistic competition" in Chinese, "oligopolistic economy" in Chinese, "oligopolistic markets" in Chinese, "oligopolistic structure" in Chinese, "oligopoly and game theory" in Chinese, "oligopoly and oligopsony price" in Chinese, "oligopoly market" in Chinese, "oligopoly model" in Chinese,