of measure in Chinese
- A metering tank is an elementary method of measuring volume flow .
- Obviously this instrument is capable of measuring absolute field as well .
- More refined methods of measuring it confirm the estimate just given .
- From the point of view of hilbert space sets of measure 0 are negligible .
- In addition, reference is made to the novel techniques of measuring radiogenic heat .
- A second method of measuring the turbulence in a wind tunnel makes use of a "pressure sphere. "
- This way of measuring the trend of a stream of values can be used for any stream whatsoever .
- However, these bodies sometimes are small and a tight grid of measuring stations is needed to discover them .
- I want to say that we had almost no trouble in finding some cheap way of measuring up each man's work .
- His method of measuring the efficiency of his newspapers, therefore, was to count the number of items they contained .
"measuring" in Chinese, "measures" in Chinese, "measured" in Chinese, "measure" in Chinese, "of mark" in Chinese, "of markedly superior talent" in Chinese, "of marriage and single life" in Chinese, "of matrimony" in Chinese, "of meander" in Chinese, "of media" in Chinese, "of medium height" in Chinese, "of meetings" in Chinese, "of memory" in Chinese,