of export in Chinese
- The u.s. constitution prohibits the taxing of exports .
- A surplus of exports over imports will boost employment .
- The dependence of exports on national income is more complex .
- Secondly, an important shift in the character of exports and imports took place .
- This is achieved by limiting production or by imposing an embargo, which is a suspension of exports .
- These effects of the exchange-rate depreciation do not erase the effect of initial loss of export income .
- A number of export promotion schemes were introduced to offset, to some degree the remaining bias against exports .
- Among industrial countries, agriculture accounts for a little more than 3 percent of gdp and approximately 14 percent of exports .
- An exchange rate adjustment not only stabilizes the current account but also will increase the share of export in domestic output .
- At a more mundane level, each country's array of export subsidies and duties and import barriers is a separate fiscal policy .
"exports" in Chinese, "export association" in Chinese, "export alliance" in Chinese, "export deal" in Chinese, "export jobbers" in Chinese, "export terminal" in Chinese, "export ratio" in Chinese, "exported timber" in Chinese, "export loan" in Chinese, "of every description" in Chinese, "of every sort and kind" in Chinese, "of evisceration" in Chinese, "of excellence" in Chinese, "of excellent workmanship" in Chinese, "of faith" in Chinese, "of fallen snow" in Chinese, "of far reaching importance" in Chinese, "of fast repair" in Chinese,