of a day in Chinese
- It was a beast of a day , bleak , cold , and rainy .
- The news had been brought, towards the decline of a day in midsummer .
- I shall be happy to give you an opinion upon the subject in the course of a day or two .
- By the end of a day he always felt as though he had been gone for years leaving her defenceless .
- It was the beginning of a day in june; the deep blue sky unsullied by a cloud, and teeming with brilliant light .
- If the guest occupies his room beyond that time, he can be charged for an extra day or at least a fraction of a day .
- 700 miles below the surface of the earth . hell of a day
- They counted two nights instead of a day and a half
- I ' ve had a hell of a day , an even worse month
- What song comes out at the end of a day ' s broadcast
"of a barracks" in Chinese, "of a book" in Chinese, "of a certain age" in Chinese, "of a country that remains neutral in war" in Chinese, "of a darkskinned racee" in Chinese, "of a division" in Chinese, "of a geophysical survey" in Chinese, "of a girl" in Chinese, "of a high level or degree" in Chinese,