observe in Chinese
[ əb'zə:v ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "observe"Synonyms of "observe"Use "observe" in a sentence
- Now let's observe how the rider behaves .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- "that was not my doing," observed monks .
- By the grace of god, he was not observed .
- Lenehan observed them for a few minutes .
- He observes keenly but says very little .
- He observed but did not resolve it .
- No optical counterpart has been observed .
- They were observing the "check-in" process .
- Couldn't you observe a bit nearer home ?
- stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees"
Synonyms: keep, maintain,
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
Synonyms: note, mention, remark,
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
Synonyms: note, take note,
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
Synonyms: detect, find, discover, notice,
- watch attentively; "Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals"
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
Synonyms: watch, follow, watch over, keep an eye on,
- show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
Synonyms: respect, honor, honour, abide by,
- behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur"
Synonyms: celebrate, keep,
- conform one''s action or practice to; "keep appointments"; "she never keeps her promises"; "We kept to the original conditions of the contract"
"observing" in Chinese, "observatory road" in Chinese, "observatory rock" in Chinese, "observatory telegram" in Chinese, "observatory work" in Chinese, "observatoryremote" in Chinese, "observe a festival" in Chinese, "observe a moment of silence, to" in Chinese, "observe a national mourning" in Chinese, "observe a rule" in Chinese,