obligation in Chinese
[ ˌɔbli'geiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "obligation"Synonyms of "obligation""obligation" in a sentence"obligation" meaning
- The firm was not able to meet its obligations .
- He was relieved of the obligation to pay his debt .
- It would never do to neglect official obligations .
- A compact is an agreement or binding obligation .
- Well, i've kept your obligations down to a minimum .
- She seemed averse to being under pecuniary obligations .
- His kindness places us under an obligation to him .
- I tried to show that i excused him from all his obligations to me .
- Damaging the goods puts you under an obligation to buy them .
- They are under no obligation to repay debts incurred by the old regime .
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
Synonyms: duty, responsibility,
- a legal agreement specifying a payment or action and the penalty for failure to comply
- a written promise to repay a debt
Synonyms: debt instrument, certificate of indebtedness,
- a personal relation in which one is indebted for a service or favor
- the state of being obligated to do or pay something; "he is under an obligation to finish the job"
"civil obligation" in Chinese, "holy day of obligation" in Chinese, "obligatiogeneris" in Chinese, "obligatioheredtatis" in Chinese, "obligatioi olidum" in Chinese, "obligatioincerta" in Chinese, "obligatioindividua" in Chinese, "obligation arising from contracts" in Chinese, "obligation arising out of the instrument" in Chinese, "obligation assumed" in Chinese, "obligation authority" in Chinese,