nut in Chinese
[ nʌt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "nut"Synonyms of "nut""nut" in a sentence"nut" meaning
past tense: nutted past participle: nutted plural: nuts present participle: nutting
- They say that she is a hard nut to crack .
- Out in the sticks? don't be nuts .
- He can not play football for nuts !
- The squirrel makes a store of nuts for the winter .
- I am not asking joe to become a diet nut .
- I was quite a nut about such things .
- I've put out the nut dishes .
- Squirrels often use a hollow in a tree to store nuts .
- It hides large quantities of nuts inside trees .
- They went nuts over the cougar .
- a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
Synonyms: testis, testicle, orchis, ball, ballock, bollock, egg,
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
Synonyms: addict, freak, junkie, junky,
- a whimsically eccentric person
Synonyms: crackpot, crank, nut case, fruitcake, screwball,
- usually large hard-shelled seed
- half the width of an em
Synonyms: en, Verb
- gather nuts
"nuts" in Chinese, "nutted" in Chinese, "nutting" in Chinese, "sleeve nut" in Chinese, "nut tree" in Chinese, "nut butter" in Chinese, "macadamia nut" in Chinese, "jam nut" in Chinese, "check nut" in Chinese, "nusupov" in Chinese, "nusur wadi an" in Chinese, "nuswotar pulau" in Chinese, "nuszbaum" in Chinese, "nuszlan" in Chinese, "nut anchorage" in Chinese, "nut and bolt" in Chinese, "nut and bolt (nab)" in Chinese, "nut and bolt gauge" in Chinese,