nub in Chinese
How to pronounce "nub"Synonyms of "nub"Use "nub" in a sentence
- She respected andrew's wisdom, his knack of going directly to the nub of any situation .
- You know , like this one : " the boywith a nub for an arm .
- Indeed , this is the nub of the nurturists ' argument
- The nub of the problem is our poor export performance
- The spokes of the wheel diverge from the nub
- Coupling screws with collar nub and spacer for double - ties
- I got it , right below the knee , the nub
- For some , the nub of it is that governments are less interested in money than in power
- Suddenly kanda drew one of his pink nubs into his mouth , while meddling with the other with a hand
- The nub of it is the difficult , often dysfunctional , relationship between baker , pastry chef and chef
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
- a small lump or protuberance
What is the meaning of nub in Chinese and how to say nub in Chinese? nub Chinese meaning, nub的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.