notice in Chinese
[ 'nəutis ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "notice"Synonyms of "notice"Use "notice" in a sentence
past tense: noticed past participle: noticed plural: notices present participle: noticing
- The blacksmith was there reading the notice .
- They have pasted up a notice on the wall .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- Notice how neatly everything works out .
- I noticed him in the garden near the gate .
- Did you notice how nervous he is ?
- He is too proud to take notice of others .
- The notice was prominently displayed .
- He is so kind, he never notices it .
- The bar is closed until further notice .
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police"
Synonyms: observation, observance,
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teacher''s notice"
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didn''t give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
Synonyms: poster, posting, placard, bill, card,
- a request for payment; "the notification stated the grace period and the penalties for defaulting"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
Synonyms: comment, remark, point out,
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in one''s own writing"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
Synonyms: mark, note,
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
Synonyms: detect, observe, find, discover,
"notice board" in Chinese, "reading notice" in Chinese, "cinch notice" in Chinese, "d notice" in Chinese, "nothybidae" in Chinese, "noti" in Chinese, "notia" in Chinese, "notiboli" in Chinese, "notic" in Chinese, "notice ads" in Chinese, "notice and comment" in Chinese, "notice and suggestions" in Chinese, "notice appointing the election day" in Chinese,