note in Chinese
[ nəut ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "note"Synonyms of "note""note" in a sentence"note" meaning
past tense: noted past participle: noted plural: notes present participle: noting
- The notes of the air throbbed deep and full .
- There's a phony note in her letters .
- The note taker blows a piercing blast .
- The natives are noted for their hospitality .
- Was the note written on hotel stationery ?
- The negative pressure loop should be noted .
- We meet every so often and compare notes .
- The commission note was to follow next day .
- I detected a note of sympathy in her voice .
- He noted how quickly his car picked up .
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
Synonyms: short letter, line, billet,
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope"
Synonyms: annotation, notation,
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long"
Synonyms: musical note, tone,
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
Synonyms: bill, government note, bank bill, banker''s bill, bank note, banknote, Federal Reserve note, greenback,
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank"
Synonyms: promissory note, note of hand,
- high status importance owing to marked superiority; "a scholar of great eminence"
Synonyms: eminence, distinction, preeminence, Verb
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
Synonyms: observe, mention, remark,
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning"
Synonyms: take down,
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
Synonyms: notice, mark,
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
Synonyms: take note, observe,
"noted" in Chinese, "eighth note" in Chinese, "collective note" in Chinese, "stamp note" in Chinese, "victualing note" in Chinese, "treasury note" in Chinese, "account note" in Chinese, "note shaver" in Chinese, "bank note" in Chinese, "notchplate" in Chinese, "notchtongue goby" in Chinese, "notchy" in Chinese, "notch颈静脉切迹" in Chinese, "notdelivereduterinepregnancy" in Chinese, "note a surname" in Chinese, "note after sight" in Chinese, "note also the phrase" in Chinese, "note amplifier" in Chinese,