nose in Chinese
[ nəuz ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "nose"Synonyms of "nose"Use "nose" in a sentence
past tense: nosed past participle: nosed plural: noses present participle: nosing
- The cheekbones felt sharp, the nose flattened .
- Let 's tell the noses and call it a day ..
- Everybody gets his share of bloody noses .
- Keep your nose clean , and do n't get involved .
- I don't want to poke my nose into your affairs .
- A dog was nosing at one of the cans .
- That man can nose out news anywhere .
- Just now he turns up his nose at overalls .
- She turned up her nose at my civility .
- Her cheeky remarks really get up my nose !
- a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft); "the nose of the rocket heated up on reentry"
- the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon; "he ducked under the nose of the gun"
- a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals; "he has a cold in the nose"
Synonyms: olfactory organ,
- a natural skill; "he has a nose for good deals"
- the sense of smell (especially in animals); "the hound has a good nose"
- a symbol of inquisitiveness; "keep your nose out of it"
- a small distance; "my horse lost the race by a nose"
- defeat by a narrow margin
- rub noses
- push or move with the nose
- advance the forward part of with caution; "She nosed the car into the left lane"
- catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
Synonyms: scent, wind,
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way; "This guy is always nosing around the office"
Synonyms: intrude, horn in, pry, poke,
"nosing" in Chinese, "droop nose" in Chinese, "nose cone" in Chinese, "brown nose" in Chinese, "nose ape" in Chinese, "nose warmer" in Chinese, "hawk nosed" in Chinese, "nose paint" in Chinese, "nose ring" in Chinese, "noscapine,narcotine" in Chinese, "noschese" in Chinese, "noschinski" in Chinese, "nosco" in Chinese, "nosdeo" in Chinese, "nose a job in everything" in Chinese, "nose about" in Chinese, "nose actuator mechanism" in Chinese, "nose acupuncture" in Chinese,