no calls in Chinese
How to pronounce "no calls""no calls" in a sentence
- She had no call to live in england .
- There was no call for such rudeness .
- You have no call to interfere .
- I told tommy muldoon he had no call to be running me in .
- Sorry , there ' s no call for office workers now
- David : just tell him it ' s me . nan : i ' m sorry . no calls
- ( calamy ) quiet , iads . no shouts , no calls
- No calls till you testify . it ' s for your own good
- Calamy ) quiet , iads . no shouts , no calls
- Calamy quiet , iads . no shouts , no calls
What is the meaning of no calls in Chinese and how to say no calls in Chinese? no calls Chinese meaning, no calls的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.