nitrogen in Chinese
[ 'naitrədʒən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "nitrogen"Synonyms of "nitrogen"Use "nitrogen" in a sentence
- Fast neutrons are also captured by nitrogen .
- Will you sunder nitrogen from air ?
- Sample gas tubes are flushed with nitrogen .
- The main reservoir of nitrogen is the atmosphere .
- Nitrogen is the most commonly used gas .
- Air consists chiefly of nitrogen .
- The plant requires nitrogen in order to make proteins .
- Nitrogen dioxide and ozone may cause pulmonary edema .
- Nitrogen enters into the structure and forms aminoacids .
- The basic nitrogen compounds include pyridines and quinolines .
"nitrofurazonium" in Chinese, "nitrofurfuryl" in Chinese, "nitrofurfuryl methyl ether" in Chinese, "nitrofurmethone" in Chinese, "nitrogelatine" in Chinese, "nitrogen absorption apparatus" in Chinese, "nitrogen absorption coefficient" in Chinese, "nitrogen accumulation in whole plants" in Chinese, "nitrogen activity index" in Chinese,