night in Chinese
[ nait ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "night"Synonyms of "night""night" in a sentence"night" meaning
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- They were soon blotted out by the night .
- Harriet slept at hantfield that night .
- His night vision is not quite good enough .
- He whipped off three new songs last night .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- I wonder what this night will bring .
- My table suffered for it last night .
- This thought gnawed her night and day .
- So i passed that blissful night .
- darkness; "it vanished into the night"
- the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit; "three nights later he collapsed"
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
Synonyms: nighttime, dark,
- the time between sunset and midnight; "he watched television every night"
- the period spent sleeping; "I had a restless night"
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- a shortening of nightfall; "they worked from morning to night"
"nights" in Chinese, "night stop" in Chinese, "night court" in Chinese, "bank night" in Chinese, "night commode" in Chinese, "night dog" in Chinese, "night watch" in Chinese, "night crawler" in Chinese, "night walker" in Chinese, "niggmann" in Chinese, "nigh" in Chinese, "nigh on" in Chinese, "nigh-vison googles" in Chinese, "nighasan" in Chinese, "night aand day periscope" in Chinese, "night adder" in Chinese, "night after night" in Chinese, "night after night after night" in Chinese,