net in Chinese
[ net ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "net"Synonyms of "net""net" in a sentence"net" meaning
- The vice president has no such safety nets .
- The net around yugoslavia was closing .
- The fishermen cast their nets into the sea .
- Margaret failed to net her lord .
- The three friends held by the net .
- All is fish that comes to his net .
- We are interested in the net total .
- The ball glanced off the goal post into the net .
- If i lose my job , i have got no safety net .
- This is a net gain for the american policy .
- remaining after all deductions; "net profit"
Synonyms: nett, Adjective
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
Synonyms: final, last, Verb
- catch with a net; "net a fish"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
Synonyms: sack, sack up, clear,
- yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
Synonyms: clear, Noun
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
Synonyms: internet, cyberspace,
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
Synonyms: network, mesh, meshing, meshwork,
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
Synonyms: net income, net profit, lucre, profit, profits, earnings,
"netted" in Chinese, "netting" in Chinese, "trawl net" in Chinese, "splinter netting" in Chinese, "ground net" in Chinese, "sweep net" in Chinese, "purse net" in Chinese, "tennis net" in Chinese, "spoon net" in Chinese, "neszteli" in Chinese, "nesztl" in Chinese, "nesztorov" in Chinese, "neszveda" in Chinese, "nes游戏" in Chinese, "net (feed-drive) power" in Chinese, "net (for ball games)" in Chinese, "net -ties" in Chinese, "net 1" in Chinese,