yumiko igarashi in a sentence
- is a manga series, written by Mann Izawa and illustrated by Yumiko Igarashi.
- The Nina Nina character, named Little Sweetie, was created by Japanese cartoonist Yumiko Igarashi.
- When Mizuki joined forces with manga artist Yumiko Igarashi, the Japanese magazine " Nakayoshi " became interested in " Candy Candy ".
- is a manga series by Yumiko Igarashi and Fumiko Shiba, serialized between March 1993 and September 1994 in Shogakukan's " Ciao " magazine.
- *Mars Single Record 6, included the opening and ending songs of the " Jetter Mars " anime, along the theme song for the anime adaptation of Yumiko Igarashi and Kyoko Mizuki's classic shMjo manga Candy Candy:
- It's difficult to find yumiko igarashi in a sentence.
- is a 1986 shoujo historical fantasy manga composed of three volumes written by Kaoru Kurimoto, a science fiction author best known for " Guin Saga ", and illustrated by Yumiko Igarashi, best known for " Candy Candy ".
- In 1983, she served as special designer to the Crusher Joe : The Movie ", alongside other noted manga artists Yumiko Igarashi, Fujihiko Hosono, Rumiko Takahashi, Hideo Azuma, Hisaichi Ishii, Katsuhiro Otomo, Miki Tori, Shinji Wada and Akira Toriyama.
- Among the numerous novels published by the company include The Rose of Versailles ", " Jotei Ekaterina " and " Ten no Hate Made : Poland Hishi ", Kaoru Kurimoto and Yumiko Igarashi's " The Sword of Paros ", Go Nagai's " Violence Jack ", Yoshikazu Yasuhiko's " Waga na wa Nero ", and numerous others.