yellowish red in a sentence
- The queen is yellowish red to dark black and is 7.5-9.0 mm.
- Mandibles are yellowish red, and mesonotum, epinotum and node are red.
- Their colour varies from light yellow to yellowish red.
- All that remains is bare flooded and yellowish red soil periodically spotted with dead standing trees.
- The soft fur is very variable in color, ranging from yellowish red to very dark brown.
- It's difficult to find yellowish red in a sentence.
- The concentric zones can have a variety of colors-ranging from yellowish red to a dark brown.
- Lee said, looking at the wide trading board full of yellowish red lights showing shares moving up.
- Many of the clayey subsoils are red or yellowish red due to the oxidized iron weathered from the primary minerals.
- In an e-mail, the company offered two examples from the Color Talk's speaker : vivid yellowish red and dark greenish blue.
- To this day, the bluff matches Lewis and Clark's description of it as " composed of a yellowish red, and brownish clay as hard as chalk ."
- Typically, a weathering rind may be enriched with either iron or manganese ( or both ), and silica, and oxidized to a yellowish red to reddish color.
- The subsoil may be yellowish red sandy clay loam ( Orangeburg series ), yellowish brown sandy clay loam ( Norfolk series ), or strong brown sandy clay ( Marlboro series ).
- The forewing is strongly tinged with yellowish red, and therefore almost the same colour as the hindwing, the latter bears strongly reduced dots; South Europe, North Africa, local . " placida"
- Large strong insects, the marking of which, on a black ground, corresponds to that of " Jemadia ", but the colour of the bands is a lighter or darker yellowish red, often with a brownish tint.
- As the carbon dioxide escaped, the ferrous salt absorbed oxygen from the air and the hydrated ferric oxide separated as a " yellowish red turbidity, " which settled after a short period, leaving behind a clear brine.
More: 1 2