xanthine alkaloids in a sentence
- "' Caffeine "'is a xanthine alkaloid compound that acts as a stimulant in humans.
- Milo contains some theobromine, a xanthine alkaloid similar to caffeine which is present in the cocoa used in the product.
- They contain caffeine ( known in some parts of the world as mateine ) and also contains related xanthine alkaloids and are harvested commercially.
- "' Theobromine poisoning, "'also wrongly called "'chocolate poisoning, "'is an overdosage reaction to the xanthine alkaloid theobromine, found in chocolate, tea, cola beverages, a鏰?berries, and some other foods.
- Lets look at the caffeine example first : Paragraph one follows my complaint above, opening with an off-putting " Caffeine is a bitter white crystalline xanthine alkaloid that acts as a psychoactive stimulant drug and a mild diuretic ( speeds up urine production ) [ 2 ] in humans and other animals . " The remainding paragraphs are far more approachable, but my niece ( and even my sister ), had they been unsupervised, would never have got to them because they would not have even got to the end of the first sentence without assuming the whole article was going to be beyond their reach and going elsewhere.
- It's difficult to find xanthine alkaloids in a sentence.