wye mills in a sentence
- He is interred in Old Wye Cemetery in Wye Mills, Maryland.
- In addition to its Baltimore and Strathmore residencies, the orchestra regularly performs in Wye Mills.
- These highways are sections of old alignment of Skipton, and Wye Mills as they parallel US 50.
- In 1949, US 50 was extended east of Annapolis and replaced MD 404 west of Wye Mills.
- The energy generated by the wind turbine does not affect the Wye Mills campus electric bill directly.
- It's difficult to find wye mills in a sentence.
- US 213 was moved to a bypass of Easton and straight alignment between Easton and Wye Mills in 1948.
- The western terminus was cut back to Wye Mills in 1949, having been replaced with US 50 west of there.
- The Israelis set a 10 p . m . deadline for their departure from Wye Mills, and a midnight takeoff from the airport.
- The three main sections of MD 662 were designated in 1948 following the construction of US 50's bypasses of Easton and Wye Mills.
- The Wye Oak in Wye Mills, Maryland was estimated to be over 450 years old when it finally fell in a thunderstorm in 2002.
- The Wye Mill was one of the first grist mills to be automated with the Oliver Evans process, which is still in use today.
- One of the greatest American oaks, the Wye Oak, at Wye Mills State Park on Maryland's Eastern Shore, is thought to be 400 years old.
- WYE MILLS, Md . _ U . S . officials have used dogs to sniff out drugs, hunt down bombs and hold would-be attackers at bay.
- During the conference, at Wye Mills, Md ., Clinton had been " impressed by the force of Netanyahu's arguments " on the Pollard matter, Leavy said.
- The "'Wye Mill "'is the oldest continuously operated grist mill in the United States, located at Eastern Shore in continuous use; dating to the late 17th century.