wye memorandum in a sentence
- In the Wye memorandum Israel agreed to release 750 Palestinian prisoners.
- Wednesday, both sides charged that the other had violated the Wye Memorandum.
- The language of the Wye Memorandum is plain.
- The Wye memorandum was signed but abandoned by former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Israel said Jordan " shirks its responsibility under the Wye memorandum ."
- It's difficult to find wye memorandum in a sentence.
- It was Barak who insisted, with occasional ultimatums, on renegotiating the Wye Memorandum peace agreement.
- Palestinian negotiators have not forgotten a sobering moment that followed the completion of the Wye memorandum last fall.
- Even if the " Wye Memorandum " suffers in coming weeks, he had finally declared himself.
- It was just Wednesday that the Israeli cabinet, delayed by about two weeks, ratified the Wye Memorandum.
- The release of the prisoners " would be a real indication Israel is implementing the Wye Memorandum,"
- The Palestinian Cabinet called on Israel to abide by the Wye Memorandum and cease Jewish settlement activity in the West Bank.
- "What they did tonight was a flagrant violation of the Wye Memorandum, " said Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat.
- Now, she is about to be a reluctant pioneer in the precarious Middle East peace process and its untested Wye Memorandum.
- The prisoner issue is also difficult because the types of prisoners to be released was not specified in the original Wye memorandum.
- We are very committed to the Wye Memorandum and Israel should implement this side of the accord, " he said.