wye house in a sentence
- He named his homestead Wye House, which was owned by nine generations of Lloyds.
- The Wye House plantation gained significant media attention in 2006 for archaeological investigations led by the University of Maryland.
- In 1853 the school survived a proposal by boarding-house for both sexes was established at Wye House.
- He died in Annapolis, Maryland, and is interred in the family burying ground at Wye House near Easton, Maryland.
- The Wye House is a plantation mansion listed on the National Register of Historic Places, dating back to between 1780 and 1790.
- It's difficult to find wye house in a sentence.
- He is interred in the family cemetery on the Lloyd estate of " Wye House " near Easton, Talbot County, Maryland.
- Three years later, his family had his body again removed, this time to be permanently buried in the family cemetery at Wye House, located near his birthplace of Easton, Maryland.