wrinkled hornbill in a sentence
- Wrinkled hornbills do not drink, but get the water they need from their food.
- The wrinkled hornbill is around 70 cm long, and has a very large bill that is fused to the skull.
- Also included in the Land of the Tiger are wreathed and wrinkled hornbills, Visayan warty pigs, babirusa pigs, and Asian small-clawed otters.
- In 2010, during the Gawai Dayak festivities, the village was visited by a wrinkled hornbill ( " Aceros corrugatus " ), an unusual occurrence.
- Bird species include : great argus, little green-pigeon, white-rumped shama, white-bellied woodpecker, crested serpent-eagle, Hill myna, helmeted hornbill, wrinkled hornbill, white-winged wood duck, Storm's stork, garnet pitta and grey-breasted babbler.
- It's difficult to find wrinkled hornbill in a sentence.
- Inside the elephant house, other indigenous Asian species are exhibited, including wrinkled hornbills, azure-winged magpies, green peafowl, red-billed blue magpies, Sumatran prevost's squirrels, belanger's tree shrews, northern Luzon giant cloud rats, There is an aquarium for clown loach and tiger barb fish.
- Tim has a well-earned reputation for being able to come back with images from the wild of nearly impossible subjects, including the Sunda flying lemur and other gliding animals in Borneo, displaying birds-of-paradise, and some of the world s most critically endangered birds : the Nuku Hiva pigeon and the Visayan wrinkled hornbill, both found in the Philippines.