work over in a sentence
- Marsalis has produced an extraordinary body of work over a short time.
- Harrison subsequently slowed down his film work over the next few years.
- A selection of his work over 25 years was shown in 2008.
- Distance learning allows applicants to complete didactic course work over the internet.
- Many fiddlers and Acadian musicians have highlighted his work over the years.
- It's difficult to find work over in a sentence.
- This was the only public passenger train to work over the branch.
- The advantage of SMF is that it can work over longer distances.
- Employees are spread over four states, and send work over the Internet.
- He continued this work over the next 50 years with various tribes.
- So what you have to do is work over the long run.
- This last work is a massive work over 800 pages in length.
- Cound i published important academic works over the course of his career.
- It features a large repertoire of the bands work over the years.
- Cells with many mitochondria can produce more work over a longer time.
- The GOP plan would require 600 days of work over four years.