wilhelm ii land in a sentence
- It also found and named Kaiser Wilhelm II Land.
- Despite being trapped by ice for nearly 14 months until February 1903, the expedition discovered new territory in Antarctica, the Kaiser Wilhelm II Land with the volcano Gaussberg.
- It washes the coast of Princess Elizabeth Land ( there only Leopold and Astrid Coast ), Kaiser Wilhelm II Land, and Queen Mary Land, all sectors of the Australian Antarctic Territory.
- "' Kaiser Wilhelm II Land "'( also "'Wilhelm II Coast "') is the part of Antarctica lying between Cape Penck, at 87?3'E, and Cape Filchner, at 91?4'E and is claimed as part of the Australian Antarctic Territory, although this claim is not universally recognized.
- It's difficult to find wilhelm ii land in a sentence.