wild in the country in a sentence
- Peretti and Creatore also wrote the Presley film theme " Wild in the Country ".
- "Go Wild in the Country " was written by Dave Barbarossa, Leigh Gorman, Malcolm McLaren and Matthew Ashman.
- In the United States " Wild in the Country " peaked at number 26 on the " Billboard"
- In 1961, he directed " Wild in the Country ", starring Elvis Presley, from a screenplay by Clifford Odets.
- The first Wild in the Country event was held at Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire, England on 1 May 2004.
- It's difficult to find wild in the country in a sentence.
- Its theme tune is a cover version of " Go Wild in the Country ", sung by Stacey Cadman.
- He would star again with Weld in his film debut, 1961's " Wild in the Country ", with Elvis Presley.
- Also, " Wild in the Country " entered the top 10 in Flamish Belgium ( Flanders ) and Hong Kong.
- Also in 1961, Crawford appeared in a small role in " Wild in the Country ", a film starring Elvis Presley.
- "Wild in the Country " was filmed on location in Napa Valley and in Hollywood Studios, although it is set in the Shenandoah Valley.
- Since " Wild in the Country " showcased Presley the actor rather than the singing star, RCA elected to release neither a Surrender ."
- Lange appeared as Elvis Presley's older psychologist love interest in " Wild in the Country " in 1961, despite being only 13 months Elvis'senior.
- Hot 100 independently of their A-sides, " Lonely Man " peaking at No . 32 and " Wild in the Country " at No . 26.
- His next two films, " Flaming Star " and " Wild in the Country ", were more straight acting vehicles, with fewer songs and a more serious approach to the plot lines.
- ""'Lonely Man "'" is a song first recorded by Elvis Presley as part of the soundtrack for his 1961 motion picture " Wild in the Country ", but eventually dropped from the movie.
More: 1 2