wild host in a sentence
- In these wild hosts, infection is generally asymptomatic.
- Omnilfife hosted the 2011 Pan American Games opening and closing ceremonies and wild host the 2019 Special Olympics World Summer Games.
- This can be done with wild host eggs or laboratory-prepared host eggs that are exposed in suitable habitats outside.
- Another study used sweep nets to capture " L . lineolaris " individuals off wild host plants while also using aspirators to place them into collection containers.
- Researchers used pollen grains as indicators of food sources being utilized by " L . lineolaris " as well as their movement between wild host plant habitats and cropping areas.
- It's difficult to find wild host in a sentence.
- Moths of the genus " Maroga " are pests of wattles ( " Acacia " ) and have crossed over from their wild host-plant to become serious pests of cultivated stone fruit trees, particularly cherries.
- In the United States, " E . schneideri " has been reported from various wild hosts in 18 states : Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota ( in imported animals ), Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.