whenwes in a sentence
- The original whenwes came from eastern Africa, mostly Kenya.
- The next wave of whenwes was from 1980, around the time of Zimbabwe's independence, and thousands of Natal.
- In 1978, Louis W . Bolze and Rose Martin published their satiric cartoon book " The Whenwes of Rhodesia ".
- These nostalgic " Rhodesians " are also sometimes referred to as " Whenwes ", because of the nostalgia of " when we were in Rhodesia ".
- At the same time, those 100, 000 whites dominate Zimbabwe's economy, and South Africans make fun of the way many of them openly pine for the old days . They're nicknamed Whenwes, as in " When we ran Rhodesia . . . ."
- It's difficult to find whenwes in a sentence.