wharewaka in a sentence
- Wharewaka has a large proportion of holiday homes.
- Recent developments such as the Wharewaka Point Development and the Lakeside development have seen a rise in population.
- Wharewaka lies on a small point of land next to Lake Taupo and 1.6 km northwest of the Taupo Airport.
- Lower Hutt City councillor Tata Parata argued that the wharewaka was built inappropriately using money from the Port Nicholson Block Treaty settlement.
- In April 2012, the auditor-general s office was investigating a complaint that the $ 12.5-million wharewaka was a misuse of public money.
- It's difficult to find wharewaka in a sentence.
- In October 2011, a Wellington-based Taranaki tribal collective argued that the Wharewaka did not constitute a marae, and therefore they argued that the Port Nicholson Block Settlement Trust should move a Trust review meeting to an actual marae in the Hutt Valley.