wagon bridge in a sentence
- Downstream, the Lowman Crossover and White Wagon bridges were washed out.
- It even has weirs from the 19th century some created by wagon bridges.
- On December 30 he destroyed railroad and wagon bridges at Union and Carter's Depot, Tennessee.
- The first wagon bridge across the Cimarron River was built during the summer of 1891.
- Finally reaching his objective of Brier Creek, Kilpatrick burned the rail and wagon bridges and withdrew.
- It's difficult to find wagon bridge in a sentence.
- Until 1952 the Second Street Bridge ( also called the " Wagon Bridge " ) stood next to this building.
- Schofield needed time to repair the permanent bridges spanning the river a burned wagon bridge and an intact railroad bridge.
- They were able to preserve the wagon bridge for passage of the II Corps in their pursuit of Gordon, Anderson and Mahone.
- They crossed the lower wagon bridge to move on Lee's flank and forced the hungry Confederates to resume their retreat before re-provisioning themselves.
- The Fredericton Bridge was a wooden pedestrian and wagon bridge commissioned in 1884 in order to connect the growing the communities along the river.
- The Range Line wagon bridge in Jump River was built in 1909 . It was wrecked by an ice jam in 1913 and repaired.
- He ordered his engineers to rebuild the wagon bridge and to lay planking over the undamaged railroad bridge to enable it to carry wagons and troops.
- From the stop at " Ballard Junction, " ( as the terminus was called ) passengers could walk across the wagon bridge and continue the journey to Seattle.
- From the heights we gazed at rafters and kayakers paddling past a line of stubby stone piers, the remains of rail and wagon bridges destroyed in the war.
- Until wagon bridges were built across the Little Miami River, settlement of Loveland was mostly confined to the Clermont County side, which had access to a railroad station.
More: 1 2