wagon box in a sentence
- The Wagon Box Fight near Fort Kearny the next day was similar.
- A wagon box was used to store cooking supplies and cowboys'personal items.
- Together with Crazy Horse, he led the united Lakota warriors in the Wagon Box Fight.
- -- A wagon box is 2 feet deep, 10 feet long, and 3 feet wide.
- With no lumber available on the grasslands, Butterworth fashioned a coffin from his own wagon box.
- It's difficult to find wagon box in a sentence.
- The Wagon Box Fight is one of the great traditions of the Infantry in the West.
- The first remarkable battle with the white men he saw was the Wagon Box Fight in 1866.
- He proceeded carefully and, when he neared the wagon box corral, began firing his cannon at long range.
- Cannon was born in a wagon box because at that time no homes had been constructed in St . George.
- The Army established Fort C . F . Smith and Fort Phil Kearny in the Hayfield Fight and Wagon Box Fight.
- Fort Phil Kearny, including the nearby sites of the Fetterman Fight and the Wagon Box Fight, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960.
- But it is very similar in size and outcome to the Wagon Box Fight, which took place the next day near Fort Phil Kearny.
- Some of the emigrants crossed from the low banks, using their wagon box as a boat and guided by ropes over the swift current.
- Fort Phil Kearny, including the nearby sites of the Fetterman engagement and the Wagon Box Fight, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960.
- Both soldiers and civilians in the wood-cutting details lived in tents outside the corral of wagon boxes but could retreat to it for defense.
More: 1 2