victoria l in a sentence
- In 1990, Victoria L . Harrison was selected as chief of police.
- Victoria L . Radd, who has been deputy White House communications director, will be Bowles'chief of staff.
- Eight years earlier ( May 20, 1978 ), Wyly married Victoria L ( Torie ) Steele ( born 1955 ).
- "The industry was too optimistic last year, " said Victoria L . Hallstrom, the cruise analyst for Lehman Brothers.
- Victoria L . Weiss is vice president for University Relations at Atlanta's Oglethorpe University, where she was professor of medieval literature for 20 years before becoming an administrator.
- It's difficult to find victoria l in a sentence.
- He and Boston College professor Dr . Victoria L . Crittenden co-authored a paper entitled " Line Logic on the Bow Tie " for the Journal of Product and Brand Management ( 2006 ).
- "Universities and campuses are not enclaves that are immune to these kind of things, " said Chief Victoria L . Harrison of the university police deparment, which has more than 80 members.
- "Some folks say an order of protection will just tick him off more and put her in more danger, " said Victoria L . Lutz, director of the battered women's justice center at Pace University School of Law and a former country prosecutor.
- He is survived by two daughters, Victoria L . Zobel of Bloomington, Minn ., and Kay D . Rose of Woodbury, Minn .; two sisters, Esther Carpenter of Wyoming, Mich ., and Anna Burgess of Bristol, Wis .; and three grandchildren.
- "It's really unfortunate when we're phrasing questions around women, rather then why are we dismissing so many cases, why we aren't developing systems that aren't impotent ? " asked Victoria L . Lutz, director of the Battered Women's Justice Center at Pace Law School.
- "If these people are forced into managed care plans it may well result in significant morbidity or mortality because we don't have the proper services in place, " said Dr . Victoria L . Sharp, medical director of The Spellman Center for HIV-Related Diseases at St . Clare's Hospital in Manhattan.
- "We're told we have all the makings of a tremendous lawsuit if the decision is not in our favor, " said Victoria L . Jenkins, an executive with Mills Corp ., an Arlington, Va .-based developer that is awaiting federal permits to begin work on a $ 1 billion mall called Meadowlands Mills.