victoires de la musique classique in a sentence
- The classical and jazz versions are the Victoires de la musique classique and " Victoires du Jazz ".
- It was awarded " Ensemble vocal de l'ann閑 " at the Victoires de la musique classique in 1994.
- In 2004, Gheorghiu won the Victoires de la musique classique award for the best opera recording for Bizet's Carmen ( EMI Classics ).
- In 1995 he was honoured three times at the French Victoires de la musique classique, and was also named ( best conductor of the year ).
- The concert hall held in 2009 the " Victoires de la Musique Classique ", the annual French award ceremony that recognises the Classical musicians.
- It's difficult to find victoires de la musique classique in a sentence.
- In 2000, he was named talent of the year by Victoires de la musique classique, which in 2005 awarded him the title " instrumental soloist of the year ".
- After winning the Tokyo Competition at the age of twelve and gaining a nomination as Solo Instrumental Discovery at the Victoires de la Musique Classique when aged fifteen, Rapha雔 S関鑢e went on to win the prestigious Young Concerts Artists International Auditions in New York in November 2013, where he was awarded First Prize and eight special prizes.