victivallis vadensis in a sentence
- "Victivallis vadensis " forms a slime layer outside of its cell membrane, which appears halo-like when examined microscopically.
- The candidate phylum VadinBE97 is now known as Lentisphaerae after " Lentisphaera araneosa " and " Victivallis vadensis " were cultured.
- Because more than half of the human gut microbiome has yet to be cultured, newly discovered species like " Victivallis vadensis " require extensive culture testing to determine in what situations they best thrive.
- When attempting to isolate in culture, streptomycin and polymyxin B can be added to the media in order to prevent growth of contaminating agents; therefore, " Victivallis vadensis " is streptomycin and polymyxin B-resistant.
- It measures approximately 0.5-1.3 micrometers in diameter, is non-motile and chemoorganotrophic, and does not form spores . " Victivallis vadensis " is strictly anaerobic, as are 90 percent of the bacteria in the human gastrointestinal system.
- It's difficult to find victivallis vadensis in a sentence.
- "Victivallis vadensis " was originally known as strain Cello T, as it is able to use cellobiose as a carbon source ( The Prokaryotes ), but was renamed for an area in the Netherlands known as food valley, near the scientists at Wageningen University, who first identified the organism.