ventilating equipment in a sentence
- Construction started in 1871 and continued until ventilating equipment failed the next year; work was soon abandoned.
- He found work designing heating and ventilating equipment, switchboards for submarines, and window and interior displays for Macy's and Bloomingdale's.
- EPA recommends that homeowners take " remedial " steps, usually by installing fans or other ventilating equipment, when the level exceeds an average exposure of 4 picocuries per liter of air.
- A typical modern vehicle will carry tools for a wide range of firefighting and rescue tasks, with common equipment including ladders, a self-contained breathing apparatus, ventilating equipment, first aid kits, and hydraulic rescue tools.
- The company diversified further and developed a wide range of products, notably aircraft and Bus panels and bulkheads, transit containers, ventilating equipment and wind tunnels and most importantly laminate wood products, manufactured as'Weyroc', and also glass fibre products.
- It's difficult to find ventilating equipment in a sentence.
- The usual Daimler luxury fittings included : heating and ventilating equipment, windscreen washer, cigar lighter, lockable glove compartment, two courtesy lights when any door is opened, special reading lights for passengers, spring-balanced lid for the luggage compartment which is illuminated when the car sidelights are in use, etc.