vagif sadygov in a sentence
- In 2005, he worked in Azerbaijan national football team, assisting Vagif Sadygov.
- Aghayev was replaced by Vagif Sadygov, who lasted 5 months before being sacked in mid February and replaced by Arif Asadov.
- Azerbaijan soccer coach Vagif Sadygov quit on Tuesday, saying chaos in the sport in the former Soviet republic has hurt the national team, which has been scoreless in two losses in the Euro 2004 qualifying campaign.
- In December 2011, Mirzayev signed a half-year contract with AZAL . In April, after the unsuccessful run, Mirzayev was sacked, and Azerbaijan national football team former manager Vagif Sadygov was appointed as a new head coach.
- It's difficult to find vagif sadygov in a sentence.