upstanders in a sentence
- "I want to ask you today to be upstanders and not bystanders, " she tells them.
- These solutions incorporate peer-to-peer actions to make schools safe and help bystanders gather the courage to become upstanders.
- By encouraging students to be leaders and upstanders, Stop the Hate?reflects the Jewish values of responsible citizenship and respect for all humanity.
- He also received the Leo Politi Golden Author Award given by California Readers in 2005 and the Horace Mann Upstanders Lifetime Achievement Award given by Antioch University in 2014.
- In September 2016, Starbucks announced a debut of its first-ever original content series called " Upstanders " which aims to inspire Americans with stories of compassion, citizenship, and civility.
- It's difficult to find upstanders in a sentence.
- Adopted in 2012, JDS's mission is " to provide an exceptional education that empowers Jewish children to be confident, wise, and compassionate upstanders who are committed to life-long learning and community stewardship . " JDS offers an integrated curriculum of Judaic studies and general studies focusing on the " whole student, " from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 8.