unzippered in a sentence
- She didn't peddle grainy photos of little girls in sleazily unzippered Dr . Dentons.
- In an unzippered jacket pocket, Reid had a folding pocket knife with a 2 }-inch blade.
- It didn't hurt that the black-rooted blonde wears a midriff-baring tank top, white pants partially unzippered and a sultry stare.
- "Dempsey's great years, across the bounding and increasingly unzippered days from 1919 to 1927, play in a grand sense against a wild American epoch, " he writes.
- It's difficult to find unzippered in a sentence.