unyazi in a sentence
- In August 2010, zebra Itika gives birth to a foal, Unyazi.
- Moholo returned to South Africa in September 2005, performing with George Lewis at the UNYAZI Festival of Electronic Music in Johannesburg.
- He was invited to present a performance for Unyazi : International Electronic Music Symposium at Wits University, Johannesburg in 2005, and co-produced and arranged the album " The Triptic " ( 2007 ) for Polish metal band Sweet Noise.
- "' Dimitri Voudouris "'( Greek : ????????? ????????? ), is an electroacoustic, new music composer, scientific researcher and pharmacist living in South Africa who pioneered UNYAZI, the first electronic music festival and symposium on the African continent in 2005 that took place at University of the Witwatersrand, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- In 2003 he was part of a three-day tribute to the late Olatunji called the SpiritDrum Festival, with Muruga Booker, Badal Roy, Sikiru Adepoju, Jeff Rosenbaum, and Jim Donovan of Rusted RootIn 2005 he performed and ran workshops at Unyazi 2005 in Johannesburg [ http : / / www . southafrica . info / what _ happening / conf _ expo / unyazi2005 . htm, which was the first electronic music symposium and festival to be hosted in Africa.
- It's difficult to find unyazi in a sentence.
- ""'Agitprop " "'is a 2012 album by the Kalahari Surfers, the recording identity of South African musician Warrick Sony . " Agitprop " was released on Sjambok Music; it was first played at the Unyazi Festival in Durban in September . " Agitprop " explores Sony's fears about South Africa in the 2010s becoming a one party state under the African National Congress, and includes a song about chemical warfare scientist Wouter Basson.
- Since the turn of the millennium Sony has released six more Kalahari Surfers albums . " Akasic Record " ( 2001 ) is " a highly sophisticated foray into African-flavoured dubfunk "; " Muti Media " ( 2003 ) features a sculpture by Brett Murray on the cover, and Zukile Malahlana from Marekta appears on the album . " Conspiracy of Silence " ( 2005 ) and " Panga Management " ( 2007 ) followed . " Agitprop " was released later in 2012, on Sjambok Music; it was first played at the Unyazi Festival in Durban in September . " Agitprop " explores Sony's fears about South Africa in the 2010s becoming a one party state under the African National Congress, and includes a song about chemical warfare scientist Wouter Basson.