underloaded in a sentence
- Such tubes may develop excessive gas content if underloaded for long periods of time.
- The adaptive partition scheduler is still strictly priority-preemptive when the system is underloaded.
- The ammunition used in the Khyber Pass region is often underloaded, being made from a variety of powders or even old film ( which contains nitrocellulose, a key component of smokeless powder ); Khyber Pass Copy rifles cannot be expected to withstand the pressures generated by modern commercial ammunition.
- To be able to respond to changing freight demand quickly ( i . e . more cargo that can fit on an aircraft ), or to prevent cargo from being stranded on aircraft grounded with mechanical problems, FedEx Express tends to keep a number of " empty " or underloaded aircraft ( usually five ) in the air during the overnight to " sweep " the USA.
- It's difficult to find underloaded in a sentence.