underlit in a sentence
- There we were, in this big old drafty underlit building.
- And worse, it was all caught on really bad, underlit color film.
- Many echoed his complaint about the underlit cinematography.
- Many scenes are grainy and underlit, bringing a documentary feel to much of it.
- A long underlit marble table that stretches through the center of the room encourages mingling.
- It's difficult to find underlit in a sentence.
- The dance floor is wooden, not underlit by flashing red, yellow, blue lights.
- He lives downtown in a cozy underlit book and image-strewn grad student's apartment.
- Each of the eight or nine rooms underlit, perpetually dim, even on the sunniest of days.
- The video is fairly no-frills, with few visual surprises other than oddly angled shots and the dark, underlit feel of a nightclub.
- Flash pictures, as I mentioned, had a tendency to be underlit, and most all the photos I took had a washed-out look.
- Peugeot, with its tropical setting, waterfalls, fountains, hardwood flooring and turquoise underlit walkways, offers a rare touch of flamboyance on the main floor.
- "The Funeral " swims in pungent period atmosphere _ underlit browns and yellows, sexual squalor as vivid as any since " Ironweed ."
- Meanwhile, Chase is plotting school pranks, shunning the popular crowd and hanging with the pierced, tattooed and politically conscious at an over-amped, underlit nightclub.
- The brisk, headlong style _ Kapur's camera constantly skulked through underlit, dank castle corridors _ was exciting to watch, but that style lacked any modulation or thoughtfulness.
- She made the 900 underlit glass cobblestones which were installed in early 2005 along the edge of Dublin's River Liffey; many of these cobblestones contain bronze or silver fish.
More: 1 2