unadvisedly in a sentence
- He obtained his liberty by disavowing all such portions of the work as might be construed as derogatory to the sovereign and apologising for having written unadvisedly.
- Some physicians and health care providers, however, believe that patients may unadvisedly substitute proven treatments for life-threatening conditions with unproven alternative modalities including Reiki, thus endangering their health.
- WHERE the crown hath unadvisedly granted any thing by letters patent, which ought not to be granted, or where the patentee hath done an act that amounts to a forfeiture of the grant, the remedy to repeal the patent is by writ of scire facias in chancery.
- Thomas Cromwell, at the time the most powerful of the King's advisors, brought forth the Richard Southwell and Mr . Palmer both denied having heard the details of the reported conversation, and as More himself pointed out : Can it therefore seem likely to your Lordships, that I should in so weighty an Affair as this, act so unadvisedly, as to trust Mr . Rich, a Man I had always so mean an Opinion of, in reference to his Truth and Honesty, & that I should only impart to Mr . Rich the Secrets of my Conscience in respect to the King's Supremacy, the particular Secrets, and only Point about which I have been so long pressed to explain my self ? which I never did, nor never would reveal; when the Act was once made, either to the King himself, or any of his Privy Councillors, as is well known to your Honours, who have been sent upon no other account at several times by his Majesty to me in the Tower.
- It's difficult to find unadvisedly in a sentence.