ugs corp in a sentence
- More: 1 2
- In 1998 it was purchased and further developed by UGS Corp ( the purchase date corresponds to the kernel swap ).
- By 1970 there were a wide variety of CAD firms including Intergraph, Applicon, Computervision, Auto-trol Technology, UGS Corp . and others, as well as large vendors like CDC and IBM.
- In 1993, Schlumberger sold this division to Gore Enterprises, and in turn Gore sold it in 1999 to UGS Corp ., a 1996 spin-off of Electronic Data Systems, which was later acquired by Siemens AG.
- "' Parasolid "'is a geometric modeling kernel originally developed by Shape Data Limited, now owned by Siemens PLM Software ( formerly UGS Corp . ), that can be licensed by other companies for use in their 3D computer graphics software products.
- Also in 2007, Siemens acquired Vai Ingdesi Automation ( Argentina, Industrial Automation ), UGS Corp ., Dade Behring, Sidelco ( Quebec, Canada ), S / D Engineers Inc ., and Gesellschaft f黵 Systemforschung und Dienstleistungen im Gesundheitswesen mbH ( GSD ) ( Germany ).