ubilla in a sentence
- At the end of Campeonato Apertura, Herrera was a joint-top scorer Sebasti醤 Ubilla.
- Chilean deputy Interior Minister Rodrigo Ubilla appointed Carmen Cardinali as Governor of Easter Island in early September 2010 to replace Edmunds.
- After repairs and some additional delay Ubilla's fleet departed from Havana on July 24 to head for Cadiz in Spain.
- She also shared roles with actors Ignacio Garmendia, Denise Rosenthal, Augusto Schuster, Mar韆 Gracia Omegna, Samir Ubilla, Magdalena M黮ler and Felipe 羖varez.
- "' Sebasti醤 Andr閟 Ubilla Camb髇 "'( born August 9, 1990 in Quilpu? Chile ) is a Chilean footballer currently playing for forward.
- It's difficult to find ubilla in a sentence.
- "The Maya Riviera is all sold out, and the only thing left is this tiny patch, " said Gea Ubilla, the eco-lodge owner.
- "We thought what a beautiful place, peaceful and healthy, " said Gea Ubilla, owner of an eight-room lodge a few hundred yards down the beach from Gustafson-Lira's bungalow.
- "' Andr閟 de Ubilla, O . P . "'( 1540 May 1603 ) was a Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Michoac醤 ( 1603 ) and Bishop of Chiapas ( 1592 1603 ).
- Margarita Leon, a Cancun lawyer who represents Ubilla and her husband in their fight to keep their lodge, said court documents show that the stretch of beach now occupied by Gustafson-Lira and her neighbors was valued by estimators to be worth $ 39 million in 2000 and $ 159 million last year.
- In 1957, the club became the first national champions in football with a " dream team " that included Derek Haack, Cipriano Yu Lee, Jos?Vicente Balseca, Cruz 羦ila, Mariano Larraz, Carlos Alberto Raffo, Jaime Ubilla, Daniel Pinto, R髆ulo G髆ez and Su醨ez-Rizzo; they were coached by Eduardo " Tano " Spandre.
- More than half of the fleet's 2000 men including Ubilla and Echeverez died in the storm and some of the survivors later died of starvation, injuries and disease . " Urca de Lima " fared better than the other Spanish ships, as she managed to steer into a river inlet near Fort Pierce, where she grounded on a sandbank but with the hull remaining intact.