ubilava in a sentence
- Ubilava said : " Black has reasonable chances to draw.
- Anands second Elizbar Ubilava said that on move 20, Anand had " a slight advantage ."
- Anand's second Elizbar Ubilava said that on move 20, Anand had " a slight advantage ."
- On move 19, Anand's second, grandmaster Elizbar Ubilava, worried that Anand had " some problems to solve ."
- But after Kramnik's 27th move, Ubilava said Anand was " OK now, " and English grandmaster Michael Adams concurred.
- It's difficult to find ubilava in a sentence.
- "' Elizbar Ubilava "'( born August 27, 1950 in Tbilisi ) is a Spanish chess Grandmaster ( 1988 ) of Georgian origin.
- On move 23, Anand's second grandmaster Elizbar Ubilava said, " I suppose that Anand is better but I can't be completely sure ."
- He was also a member of the winning team of the Spanish League 2015, Solvay, along with teammates Pentala Harikrishna, Surya Shekhar Ganguly, Aleksander Delchev, Sergio Cacho Reigadas, Jesus Maria De La Villa Garcia, and Elizbar Ubilava.