ubik in a sentence
- Ubik is set to be made into a film by Michel Gondry.
- Each chapter is introduced by a commercial advertising Ubik as a different product serving a specific use.
- Rosco has issued the solo album " Ubik " under his assumed name Sterling Roswell.
- Ubik is claimed to have been developed by her and several other half-lifers as a defense against Jory.
- The album's cover parodies the cover of a repress of the book Ubik by Philip K . Dick.
- It's difficult to find ubik in a sentence.
- Stewart Roswell ( alias Sterling Roswell ) released a solo album, " The Psychedelic Ubik ", in 2004.
- 1981 " Music From The Old Timey Hotel ", The Delta Sisters, Rooster 111 LP; Ubik UB24 CD
- In 2004 he issued the solo album " the Psychedelic Ubik " under his own name on Mint / Jungle records.
- It was reprinted by UbIK ( now Edge Entertainment ), the French editor for " Fading Suns ", in 2004.
- "Ubik " ( 1969 ) employs extensive psychic telepath and a suspended state after death in creating a state of eroding reality.
- The last chapter is introduced by Ubik claiming that it has created and directed the universe, and that its real name is unknown and unspoken.
- Low res scan of book cover ( Ubik by Philip K . Dick, 1969 Doubleday first edition hardcover ) for use in illustrating article about book.
- Like AIP Records which released the later albums in the Pebbles series Ubik Records is one of the record labels that was started by Bomp!
- He deduces that they may have all died in the blast, now linked together in half-life, and unsuccessfully tries to get hold of Ubik.
- The film features Dubai-based artists Shaqayeq Arabi, Vivek Premachandran ( UBIK ) and Hazem Mahdi, with commentary from art historian Marcelo Lima and others.
More: 1 2