tweeling in a sentence
- They co-wrote a musical based on the book De Tweeling.
- In the series this building is Nero's house since the story " De Verschrikkelijke Tweeling " ( " The Horrible Twin " ) ( 1992 ).
- The location was chosen because Nero himself moved into this house in the album " De Verschrikkelijke Tweeling " ( " The Horrible Twin " ) ( 1990 ).
- His short story " Die Tweeling " appears in the Afrikaans anthology " Boereoorlogstories 2 " ( Boer War Stories 2 ) published by Tafelberg Publishers ( 2012 ), translated from the English original.
- "' Hanneke Niens "'( born 10 October 1965 ) is a Academy Award nomination Best foreign language film for " De Tweeling " ( 2004 ) and the Prix Europa Television Programme of the Year for " De uitverkorene ( The Chosen One ) " ( 2006 ).
- It's difficult to find tweeling in a sentence.
- Distribution takes place in the following areas : Bethlehem, Lindley, Warden, Vrede, Clarens, Kestell, Harrismith, Reitz, Frankfort, Tweeling, Petrus Steyn, Arlington, Paul Roux, Rosendal, Ficksburg, Slabberts, Fouriesburg, Ladybrand, Excelsior, Tweespruit, Senekal, Excelsior, Slabberts, Tweespruit en Phuthaditjhaba.
- Nero lived in many different homes and even castles over the course of the series, but from " De Gelukbrenger " ( " The Luck Bringer " ) ( 1988 ) until " De Verschrikkelijke Tweeling " ( " The Horrible Twin " ) ( 1990 ) on he and his wife lived in the same house on a mountain for a couple of albums, named the " Louteringsberg ".